Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev located in the south of Israel, with 5 campuses stretching from the city of Be’er Sheva, the capital of the Negev region, all the way to Eilat. Given its geographical location, the university focuses on desert-related research while investing in the development of the region’s hi-tech and startup ecosystem The Ben-Gurion University also contributes to the development of the Negev region, and is responsible for creating the Advanced Technologies Park.
The University focuses on academic research fields including:
- Applied Science
- Cyber and Information Security
The University’s leading research institutes and programs include:
- The Jacob Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research
- The National Institute for Biotechnology in the Negev
- The Ilse Katz Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology
- The Homeland Security Institute
- Cyber @ BGU
- The ABC Robotics Initiative – Agricultural, Biological and Cognitive
- The BGU Energy Initiatives
- BGN Technologies Ltd
To visit the Ben Gurion University website, please click here.